At MASH, infection control is a top priority in our business, we have followed recommendations made by the CDC and OSHA as well as the MN Department of Public Health to create policies to keep everyone safe and comfortable while participating in our programs. We will continue to modify these policies as dictated by these governing bodies.
All new and returning customers and athletes to MASH must complete an updated liability waiver. You are not allowed in the facility unless the new liability waiver is signed. You will be prompted to electronically confirm the new waiver upon logging on or creating an account with us. You must do this from the desktop version of our website. CLICK HERE TO AGREE TO THE NEW LIABILITY WAIVER.
You will see many changes when you are in for your next session. We have made these changes to help protect our players and coaches.
- No one other than athletes participating in training is allowed into our facility. This will help us meet capacity numbers more efficiently.
- Hand Sanitizer and Hand Washing: Athletes are required to hand sanitize and/or wash hands immediately upon entering the facility. You will find hand sanitizer in many accessible places in the lobby. Additionally, we will ask that you hand sanitize / wash hands as you leave.
- PPE: We will require our coaching staff to wear masks while coaching.
- Athlete and Coach Screening: Everyone will undergo a temperature check and 3-4 COVID-19 screening questions upon entering the facility. If you fail your temp check or one of our screening questions, we will require you to leave and credit your session back to your account.
- Social Distancing: Many steps have been taken to ensure social distancing in the facility: staggering class times, minimizing group sizes, utilizing all our cages, re-organizing our weight room - all in an effort to safely keep 6 feet of distance.
- Disinfecting: We will use hospital grade germicidal cleaners in all our equipment cleaners. We have expanded our disinfecting protocols to include hourly cleaning, specifically the weight room, bathroom and high touch areas within the facility.
- Restrooms: We request that all athletes and customers please refrain from using the restroom unless it is an emergency. The more we can reduce use in these high touch areas, the safer they will be.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions that you may have about the steps we are taking to keep you, and every athlete safe in our facility.